11:11 – That’s Wierd

I think that within the human mind there is a multitude of still undiscovered capabilities. It is said that humans are only using about 10% of the mind’s total capacity when we are conscious. Wouldn’t it be great if we could tap into the other 90%?

Over the past few months I’ve noticed the propensity to look at the clock at exactly 11:11 pm or 11:11 am.

Out of couriosity I Googled (sorry Bing) 11:11 and found that it is a phenomina – isn’t that wierd?

Things like this make me want to invent a time machine and go into the future about 100,0000 years to see what all these weird human things are really about. Assuming that in a hundred thousand years into the future, humanity is still here and has answered these weird questions.

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under All Posts, Humanity, Personal, Science, Science Fiction

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s